Saturday, November 21, 2009

Challenge Match in a Few Hours...

Well I was King of the 8's beating 3 guys to have it and when I got bumped to a 9 I had to surrender it but now the whole state has been lowered and I want it back. I am playing Carlos Avalos who is back2good1 on AZ Billiard and really am looking forward to this match. He is a very good player and will be my toughest opponent for sure. He beat Jerry Stuckart in there challenge pretty good so it should be interesting.

I picked one pocket for my game of choice, he picked bar box 8 ball, we will each pick 2 games put them in a hot if a 3rd game is needed. I hope I win the one pocket so I can take a shot in the 8 ball which I am an underdog in. I was going to live stream it but I just really want to play, no dealing with equipment and whatever else. I just want to play well win or lose, cant lie I am a bit nervous because I know I am probably the underdog.

Well in 10 hours I will find out so I will post up what happens, stay tuned.

The Lock

No comments: