Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gambling a Bunch!

Well as of late I have been in good tourney and action mode and making some good little scores. I have been doing very well on Sunday night at Kolby's playing bar table 8 ball. I have cashed 3 times there out of the 4 or 5 that I have played in it which is nice as it is one of my better games. I have been mixing it up gambling and my winning for the year are just about $4,000 which is not bad for not being a pro or short stop player. I keep track of my wins and losses for the year and do not book too many losers but in the end it all adds up, my losses are at about $800 so basically for every $50 I win I lose $10, not too shabby IMO.

I really would like to focus on playing better in the Tuesday night tournament but with streaming it getting focused is tough because you have to handle the stream and make sure everything is running okay. I have had a few times where the stream goes down but I am in a match so it has to wait because I cannot do that to my opponent. I plan on doing some upgrades to the stream audio wise which is great as I have been waiting for awhile to do it.

I really have to say that I enjoy gambling and tournament play, not sure which I enjoy more but the competition and seeing how I will do under the pressure is what it is all about. I played last night and lost to a guy I should beat if I am right. Being hungry and not really feeling my opponent as he just was not a pleasure to gamble with really just did not have my mind right along with the crap table we played on. I think if you need to eat or anything you should before getting into a session with someone because when you play for hours it can really be tough on you. I could not get food at the place as it was late so it took its toll, yes I know every pool player has an excuse, haha, but on the square I was disgusted with how I played. Me and the guy might match up again today and I hope to avenge my loss to him and play my game.

Well play well and be lucky my friends and hopefully I am today, will follow up on the action if it goes down.

No comments: