Friday, July 24, 2009

Waiting on My Newest Toy

So as most know I am a cue junky, I buy more cues in a year then I do shoes, so far this year I have had 9 or 10 I am guessing if not more and over 50-60 in the past 5 years. I am waiting on a pretty rare cue, I have always like Dufferin cues and Hueblers, so I get both of them in one cue! I really like this cue as it is pretty rare and about 15 years old or so, most likely wont see one of these around as it is from Canada where the original owner had it. I should have it in a few days and hope that it plays well, I really think it will as most Hueblers and Dufferins I have owned play very good. Maybe I could use that piece of brown sea snake and have it wrapped with it, but I kind of like the light colored wraps but if it is a player it will get filthy. Here are some pics of the newest addition.


No comments: