Friday, August 14, 2009

Report on the Game

Well the game with the guy I was meeting up with at Kolby's went pretty good. I did not play well and the first set went hill-hill and the second set I won 5-2. I did end up playing later against another guy who has been jumping in action throwing his money around. I gave up 9-6 playing one pocket and finished up 3 games and then we played some $10 a rack 9 ball with me giving the 8. I am not much of a 9 baller and hate to give up ball weight. He is up 3-4 games most of the time but I make a run back and get up 3 games but I have to eat so we take a break.

He gets a bit impatient so I offer to stake numerous players in the room against him in various games. We agree on me putting this kid in against him who has not been playing very long but plays decent some even 9 ball. The kid and him are even for hours but the guy gets up about 6 games and I pull the kid out, he is tired and worn out, not a big deal as I am up decent for the night and I will put the kid in against him next time when he is fresh. So far for the year I am over $4000 in wins and at about $800 in losses, not too bad really at all. I am glad I am keeping track this year as I have been curious as to how I do each year and it sure beat guessing.

No comments: