Thursday, May 29, 2008

On The Rail

Well I have decided to start doing the live streaming for whomever is in need of my services and trying to get sponsorship to do so.So far it looks like I do and I should know for certain within a week.I am really excited and want to improve the streams as I do more and more events.

I decided it was best to make a new name for my little venture and decided to call in On The Rail instead of using Eclipse Pool.The reason why I decided this is to have it be 100% my own because Eclipse Pool even though it was my doing it was called that because of Eclipse Media which is promoter Mark Cantrill.When I do Mark's events I will do it under the Eclipse Pool name I am thinking perhaps but Im not sure yet,would like to just go with On The Rail but we shall see when the next event happens.

So I have gotten started on the page and am waiting to put the sponsors names up along with pictures from Rixx Images,he sure takes some good action shots.I do believe this is going to be a good start for me doing this and getting it structured with sponsors.The sponsors are going to benefit along with the fans,the sponsors get cheap advertising,the room gets recognition along with whatever promoter or tour has put on the event,and most of all the fans who I am doing this for get free pool.

On The Rail has its first gig and it will be the Arizona Desert Classic Tour's 14.1 State Championship which I will be broadcasting on June 21 and 22.Here is the link www.ustream.tv/channel/ontherail ,I hope you stop by and check it out,it should be a great event with some awesome pool for you to see.

See ya,

Fast Lenny

No comments: