Friday, June 6, 2008

Sponsor Search

Well I am on the search for sponsors,got bad news today that the guy who contacted me just wants to trade services.I need money to do the stream not exposure or PR,so I am going to start emailing and calling billiard businesses locally that have websites and perhaps bring them people and also business through the exposure of the live stream because it is not just statewide that this is going to be popular but nationwide along with some people overseas also.

So I am alittle bummed out about the bad news but now I get to contact people,I was waiting on him as he was the first guy to contact me and I was hoping to build a foundation and business relationship.I also decided to raffle a cue of mine off for money to get equipment that I need,I am not too bummed about it,I go through cues like crazy anyway and havent been playing as much as I would like to.Well enough rambling and being a flatliner,tomorrow is a new day and we will see what can be done.

Fast Lenny

No comments: