Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AZ 1 Pocket State Championship


This was a great event and I enjoyed it very much.I got to play in the tourney thanks to Charles from California who is a good friend of San Jose Dick.I was tired with only 2 hours sleep as usual because before these things go off I dont seem to get any sleep.
The event had 46 players I believe some coming from California and all over the state of Arizona.I made it to the 4th round and lost,my last match was with Martin Bick from California who shot very well.I met alot of good one pocket players and enthusiast of the game at the event.Scott Frost finished 1st place at the event undefeated with Gus Briseno taking 2nd,Leil Gay the 1997 US Open One Pocket Champion took 3rd.Carlos Avalos and myself took the 8 and Under side pot for the tournament.I look forward to playing and streaming this event again,we got alot of good footage and had 8000 viewers just on Sunday alone.The next event is 10 ball up in Tucson,I have never been to Tucson but look forward to it.
Fast Lenny

No comments: