Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Justabanger & I Matchup!

Well today is the day we matchup for the King of AZ 8's Crown and some cash.We will be playing 1 pocket,9 ball and 8 ball.I have to say I am nervous,he seems to be the opponent with the most firepower out of the other guys I have faced and has a monster break.I do think it will be a good matchup,I do consider Justin a good aquaintance and we have played before in tournaments where we were 1 for 1.I think I will win the one pocket with ease and he might take down the 9 ball,8 ball will be a toss up but you never know,someone could sweep all 3.I will play smart because right now I am not playing well at all.I did take 4th place last night out of 28 players so I feel better then I did before.Well I will put up the results after I play today if your not tuning in to www.ontherailtv.com to watch,either way it will be a good match.

No comments: