Monday, November 24, 2008

Tucson DCT Event at Pockets

Well it was a great event that took place and I really enjoyed it.The room pockets had a great staff and food,the equipment was good,alittle on the loose side but played good.I have to say that it had a great turn out as far as fans with well over 100 in attendance and 66 players entered into the 10 ball event.I wish I could have played but it is tough with running the stream,just too much distraction.It was a great battle in the finals between Mitch Ellerman and Scott Frost,Scott prevailed for the win but Mitch was a real animal tearing up the field.I look forward to next DCT tourney at Bullshooters in Phoenix,it will be big table 8 ball and I might actually play in it.Well I will see you all there and tune in at www.ontherailtv.com to see it live,we had nearly 16,000 unique viewers for the last one!
Fast Lenny

No comments: