Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doing Well in Tournament Play

Well as of late I have been playing okay and doing well in tournaments, getting to the finals in 5 out the last 7 tournaments I have played in. I really feel like my game is become a bit more consistent and solid but I still have a way to go to get where I would like to be but regardless the progress is showing which is why I think most of diehards play pool. I think I would not enjoy the game as much if I were not making progress, I know in pool learning never stops either.

I still am working on Power One Pocket so hopefully that will be done soon like before the year is over. I just want it to be done well and for the one pocket players out there to get the most for there money. I am excited because I know there is just so much knowledge in it for people to learn from.

No comments: