Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Live Stream This Past Weekend

The live stream went well and was glad to bring to the appreciative 14.1 fans around the world,the page got over 3000 hits this past weekend.I am excited that the website is being built by my new partner Steve,its almost done and looks good.I am also working on getting a new camera for the stream to improve it,there is room for lots of improvement I feel for the stream.The next event will be at Metros Sports Bar and is the Arizona Desert Classic Tours,it will be 9 ball on the bar table,its on the 26th and 27th of July and should be a good event as the Tour is ran by Jimmy Mendoza and Dennis Orender,these guys are really running a great tour.I hope to see you all online for that event,its going to be a good one.
Fast Lenny

No comments: