Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Got The Sponsorship!

Well I just got back from playing some pool and I have all 3 sponsors in.I have my friend Jason Smith who does insurance here in Arizona,Dave Albrecht who is a custom cuemaker,and Don Ackerlow from The Break is also sponsoring me,they have a great paper and site,you can see it at http://www.onthebreaknews.com/ ,good to have them on board.

I am really excited and have to pick up a few things for the stream,I am glad I have the funding to get it done better now.My cue is about to be raffled off soon,one more spot left and perhaps tomorrow night a lucky winner will get it.I have to pick up the items I need this weekend for the stream,I cant wait to do this and bring the fans some great pool.

Check out the page which is all ready to go at www.ustream.tv/channel/ontherail

Take Care,
Fast Lenny

No comments: